Capital investment professionals renew their confidence in Cannes on the long term!
The 5th edition of IPEM - International Private Equity Market has just closed its doors and our thanks go to the 3 000 participants who came this year!
IPEM, one of the growing events at the Palais chooses to settle down for 5 years!
After the signing of the 7-year Tax Free contract, last October, followed by Reed Midem contract, the IPEM organizers renewed their engagement with the SEMEC.
The organizers of the world's largest events reaffirm their confidence in the Palais des Festivals teams. Next year’s edition is already planned for January 26-28, 2021.
The number one international Private Equity meeting, IPEM offers an innovative format centred around business meetings between institutional and private investors, fund managers, sector service providers and entrepreneurs seeking funding for their development.
The IPEM is :
- 8,000 m² of quality exhibition space comprising multiple private work areas
- a wide range of networking events, including the opening cocktails
- a specialized programme of conferences and workshops
- individual access for each participant to the on-line database of all accredited parties
- a Venture Village highlighting the presence of some twenty European Venture funds