The only international professional trade fair bringing together the entire Capital Investment value chain.
The IPEM (International Private Equity Market) is the number one international Private Equity meeting offering an innovative format centred around business meetings between institutional and private investors, fund managers, sector service providers and entrepreneurs seeking funding for their development.
Over 1,600 key players in capital investment, from 30 countries, including 250 investors and 250 entrepreneurs, are expected at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès de Cannes for 3 intense days of connections, discussions and business meetings, the aim of which is to encourage and facilitate contact between investments funds, institutional and private investors, sector service providers and advisors and entrepreneurs seeking the funding required to speed up their development.
The IPEM is :
- 8,000 m² of quality exhibition space comprising multiple private work areas
- a wide range of networking events, including the opening cocktails
- a specialized programme of conferences and workshops
- individual access for each participant to the on-line database of all accredited parties
- a Venture Village highlighting the presence of some twenty European Venture funds
New for 2019 :
- Themed summits: corporate investors, infrastructure, ESG, LP-only, etc.
- A CEO forum, dedicated to corporate managers under LBO
- A Next Generation closing evening, which will showcase the young talent of tomorrow
- MyIPEM, a new improved version of the networking platform